( Land- Sea- Air)
360° Threat Detection
Panther Optic Radar provides mid-range visual radar capabilities that enable simultaneous detection, tracking, classification, and alarming of threats on the ground, sea and low altitude airspace.
Panther Optic Radar uses thermal optical sensor to detects targets. The system can also track targets even if they are moving slowly or are hidden behind obstacles.
It is powered by Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning techniques to get 360° of view detection, intelligent identification, target positioning and forensic tracking functions. This allows the system to learn from past data and identify new threats more effectively.
Panther Optic Radars provide full,multifunctional survelliance coverage from ground level to above 3000 meters and are capable of simultaneous air and marine target detection and tracking. Automatic 360° intrusion and drone alerts provide real-time situational awareness of potential non-cooperative ground-sea and drone threats.
It is a valuable asset for government, organizations and enterprises who are looking to provide complete protection for critical infrastructure and other sensitive areas.
Here are some of the additional benefits of the Panther Optic Radar:
- 24/7 – 360⁰ panoramic view(Human up to 1000 m, Vehicle up to 3000 m, Fire can be detected up to 4500 m.)
- Low energy consumption, grid-independent operation with Solar Panel and Windmill.
- Wi-Fi, GSM, LT, Network Connection, Satellite Connection (Optional)
- -30° C to +55° C , IP 66 Protection
- 25mm, 35mm, 50mm or 100mm Lens options.
- Distances can be up to 3 times depending on the lens size.
- Distances may vary according to Weather Conditions.
- Alarm tracking with integrated PTZ…
- Possibility to connect additional sensors depending on customer request, GPS, Acoustic etc.
PANTHER OPTIC RADAR COMBI
This combi is an upgrade version of Panther Optic Radar with an integrated PTZ to the underneath of the Panther Optic Radar. With this model 360° thermal detection, plus continuous slew – to – cue, high resolution zoomed images can be detected.
The Panther Optic Radar system is an all – in – one versatile and powerful tool that can be used to protect against a wide range of threats.
- 2-12 Megapixel Resolution
- 30-65X Physical Zoom
- 4K Starlight Sensor
- Laser-LED spot lighting up to 300-800-1500 meters
- Automatic control from the Thermal Radar Screen, or control and monitoring from the external screen
- -45+45 degrees Vertical 0-360 degrees Horizontal rotation possibility
- Optional Special Night Color Camera with very low light level
Panther Optic Radar User Interface Display
“User Interface Display” is the point of interaction between a user and a software or device. It is designed to enable users to use a system easily and effectively.